A systematic process of learning and development of new abilities, knowledge and attitudes significantly improves employee performance. Because of this, organizational training has been and will always be an instrument dedicated to improving team efficiency as well as employee engagement. Our training programs are different than others for the following reasons:
- All information and resources used are scientifically validated and updated
- Our approach aims to change behaviour through action
- We use practical and experiential methods of learning
- Every participant is an active part of the learning process
- We facilitate the content of the training in an interactive way
- We do simulations and engaging activities with transfer sessions to the reality of the participants’ jobs
- Our Training programs allow concrete evaluation of the results, through a specific evaluation system
Learning is a process
Learning is a process, not an isolated event. It requires plenty of practice and feedback. For this reason, our programs are not limited just to learning in the training room, but are planned in order to offer the opportunity to practice the gained competences in diverse contexts. As follow-up methods, we implement personalized challenges, team-meetings and personal coaching sessions.
Learning is something personal
Learning is a personal thing. A part of it is happening during an in-class training, a part of it takes place online and a big part of it happens through interaction with other people. Every person has their own preferences when it comes to what, how and when they learn. For this reason, we are offering a mixed bag experience of learning by combining in-class training with online micro-learning modules and coaching sessions.
Learning should be fun
It is true that we can learn even if the process may not be that interesting or even boring, but why would we want that when we can create a learning experience that is both fun and useful? Based on experiential learning principles and gamification, our programs become more captivating, dynamic and enjoyable.
Process of an organizational training
Before any training:
- We make an analysis of the group and its needs.
- We use instruments and methods that are scientifically validated
- Results obtained are used to create a personalized version of the programs..
Implementation of a training:
- They are oriented on development of competences and changing of behaviour.
- They involved practical methods of learning.
- They are facilitated by experienced trainers.
After any training:
- We evaluate the results and effects created.
- We apply methods and instruments for follow-up.
- We offer online or telephone assistance.