The microlearning process is a concise and captivating way of online learning that is based on short learning unities and activities, of maximum 15 minutes, so that the participants can learn on their own pace. These sessions are available to everybody on our microlearning dedicated platform: updateed.com. You have access to the platform on any internet connected device (phone, tablet or PC).
- Qualitative resources: all the resources on this portal have a scientific base and are developed using credible sources.
- Time efficiency: short and concise sessions help you form a daily habit.
- Affordable price: some resources are free, other can be available after the purchase of a subscription, but the necessary investment is low compared to the usual courses.
- Choice flexibility: you have e books, case studies, tools, courses, video materials for over 12 different topics.
- The pleasure of learning: you have short and varied materials that you can’t get bored of.
- The freedom of learning: through a interned connected device, you have access to the platform anytime and anywhere.
- At the right time or just in time learning: you have access to the resources you need, when you need.
- Scalability: no matter the size of the team, the microlearning process can be easily implemented.
- Helps you become better: when you study something repeatedly, you remember much better.