The diagnosis is a complex program that is made on three depth levels, using several specific tools. If in the beginning we use a set of questionnaires in order to identify the inside hierarchy of a group, the employees stress level, the well-being or work place satisfaction level, in the second faze we check and we goo deeper with the information with the help of the semi-structured interviews or focus groups and we complete the overview image, and in the third faze we individualy interview the company management.
LEVEL 1 (BASIC) - APPLICATION OF QUESTIONNAIRES
- A. The sociogram maps the informal relationships within the team
- B. The stress level measurement questionnaire
- C. The well-being questionnaire measures the well-being level of the employees in the company.
- D. The general diagnosis questionnaire
- E. The employees satisfaction survey
- F. The civic behaviour and counterproductive level measurement questionnaire
LEVEL 2 - INTERVIEW/FOCUS GROUP
Following the basic diagnosis on level 1, through the application of a questionnaire, we are going to check this information by a deeper approach of the surveyed dimensions in the previous level through individual interviews or focus groups.
- Semi-structured interview
- Focus group
LEVEL 3 - MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW
As a last depth level regarding the discovery of challenges and needs of the organization, and completing the collected information through the other two diagnosis levels, the individual management interviews are a necessary filter in order to check the accuracy of the collected data.